[IRCA] 'Grapevine' Reminder

This is just a quick reminder that my deadline for the next "Hearing It
Through The Grapevine" column is August 27th at 1500 hours EST.

Target Frequency is 1570 kHz

Target State is Montana

I also wish great enjoyment to everyone attending this year's
Convention.  And I send a big "Thank You" to Mike Sanburn for hosting
it.

73's,  Ray