Re: [IRCA] Tsunamis, Chaos and Highway Advisory Radio in Oregon

Re: [IRCA] Tsunamis, Chaos and Highway Advisory Radio in Oregon

Thomas,

That is totally correct. Like I mentioned, I lived in Seward AK in 1964.
We had earthquakes up there for years, but none did any damage. That one
was unusual. But as you said, several things have to be in place before
you would have real damage from a wave. I guess the OR coast got a big
one in the early 1700's that did a lot of damage. It was right off the
coast. But again, there are things more likely (like being killed in an
car accident), that may happen.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin