Re: [IRCA] Convention

Phil,
I'll be there via the long way.  S/b on time barring getting stuck in a
remote section of Nevada or ending up as a puff of black smoke in Death
Valley-poof!  I've seen a name or two locals besides RW that are going, but
don't think they're on the list here.  It'll be a good group.

Is that lobbying for a free dinner at Outback? hi. I say we go for a fritter
and mint julip at the joint near the Pirates of the Caribbean...
73- Doug