[IRCA] MINNESOTA DX

Quick trip to Pequot Lakes, MN to celebrate my eldest brother's 80th
birthday. Only lousy flight times left by the time we got around to
making reservations between SEA-MSP so spent the night of 8/10 at a
motel near the airport in Mpls. (Bloomington actually). Of interest:

1010 KSIR CO Brush. "Farm Radio." Dominant with local ads and ID 0155
8/11 in Mpls. A little loud for 280 ND watts. Perhaps their
50000/30000 application has been granted and they are on it.

1090 KMXA CO Aurora. quite loud with EE ID amid SS 8/11 0200 from
Mpls. ENE is definitely not where their nighttime lobe goes. No sign
of KAAY. Also on top of someone else two nights later in Pequot Lakes
but not as strong.

There were some other intriguing signals noted as I scanned but I
just didn't have time to explore them.

Pete Taylor
ICF2010 + Kiwa air core loop
Tacoma, WA