[IRCA] Good News

Happy to tell everyone that Eloise (my wife) will be coming home from a
weeks stay in the hospital, tomorrow.  Needless to say my family & I are
tickled pink.

Checking the dial around midnight last night I noted ESPN atop on 1020,
undoubtedly KWIQ Moses Lake WA.  I haven't heard KXEX-1550-Fresno with
Radio Disney since Saturday night.  Did note KAVT still is Disney tho.
Pat, why does Fresno now have 2 radio diz'es?  The SS behind
Bakersfield-1560 pops up quite frequently.  No one on the lists has IDed
this yet, but it has to be Willows CA.  Not much else exciting on the
band up here.

73

don k s.f. ca