Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] EWE Antenna

Patrick,
  Why now try a pennant antenna? It can be mounted on a rotator and is an antenna with better performance than a EWE because it's ground independent. Check it out at this .pdf article written by K6SE: http://www.kn4lf.com/flagantenna.pdf .

73 & GUD DX,
Thomas F. Giella, KN4LF
Plant City, FL, USA
27 58 33.676 N 82 09 51.674 W
kn4lf@xxxxxxxx

Yaesu FT-1000MP Mark V
5 Foot Balanced Coaxial Loop
2 Foot Box Loop

KN4LF Amateur & SWL Radio History: http://www.kn4lf.com/index.htm
KN4LF MF Radio Propagation Theory Notes: http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf8.htm
Florida Daily Weather Discussion Blog: http://www.kn4lf.com/flwx1.htm
I am not the best aim with things like arrows. hi. I did buy a slingshot
recently as I plan a second vertical about 50 feet away. I have my
originial EWE, but I wanted to try a different type with the horizontal
line at the bottom instead of the top and see what difference it makes.
I have the one 45 foot vertical. That is one I have been playing with
the radials with the lobe to the NE.

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.