[IRCA] 1140 R.Musical

Paul,

At 2320edt I tried 1140 again.  Daily lightning attack had been repelled, the chattering util beast was gone, as was daytimer WQBA in Miami.  WRVA Richmond, VA, was dominating the channel with the Michael Savage show and a Richmond-Post news break.  I phased out WRVA and was able to faintly hear R.Musical // 590, which was coming in rather well with WAFC Clewiston nulled.

So, to answer your question, from here on the Atlantic coast I can get Cubans on 1140.  It's probably been mentioned before but I missed it, what's the theory on where R.M. 1140 is located?

W. Curt Deegan
Boca Raton, (Southeast) Florida
[JRC NRD-535D, LF Engineering H-800 & M-601,
  Quantum Phaser, ANC-4 noise canceler, MFJ-784B DSP]
http://ScooterHound.com/WWWR/wobbler/