Re: [IRCA] IRCA Digest, Vol 15, Issue 39

At 10:35 PM 11/07/05, you wrote:
>Message: 3
>Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 18:49:28 -0700
>From: Arthur W Peterson <awpetersonrpf@xxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: [IRCA] Loggings from the Queen Charlotte Is.
>To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>There is a weather radio outlet on 810 in Whitehorse, YT, giving YT-wide
>forecasts in EE & FF.  Heard this when in Whitehorse in 1995.
>
>Art Peterson
>Richmond, CA

Hi Art.  Walt here.  Sorry for the delay.  I'm catching up on the 1400
emails unread.  I'm heading back to Toronto from Ohio.  About 8 hours, so a
bit of time for catching up.  You're absolutely correct on the Whitehorse
information.  Once back in Victoria, I was able to track this one
down.  Still a good catch!......Walt.