Re: [IRCA] Mexican Log and Slogans List Editor

Re: [IRCA] Mexican Log and Slogans List Editor

Hi Doug & Stephen,

Thanks to both of you for the encouraging words, I just hope I can keep up the high standard of
work going with both publications. I have lots of information for both Mexican Log and Slogan
list.
Stephen, you forgot to put in that an Australian is editing the Mexican Log.........hehehehe!!!!

I have some interesting ideas I want to introduce in future editions, so please stay tuned....

Thanks

James Niven

--- Stephen Ponder <n5wbi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> OOPS!  I guess I haven't read the DXM yet!
>
> How do you like that ... a TEXAN editing the IRCA
> Mexican Log!!  Way to go, James!!!
>
> I'm hoping to get back into the "humor Mexicano"
> once we get my older daughter moved up to Dallas
> for college.  I've missed my MWDXing times!!
>
> 73 and GREAT DX!
>
> Stephen Ponder N5WBI
> Houston TX USA

> do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the IRCA, its editors, publishing staff, or officers

James Niven, ex-aussie
Location: Moody, Texas.
Web site www.angelfire.com/tx5/dxamtexas
Where the mood for DXing is Great