Re: [IRCA] High Noon Effect

>Nick, this would have been nothing more than a Forum report, and
>not a tech article with its own index listing on the cover. If
>you scanned every Forum report then you are a true Man of Science.
>
>The entire report likely took up somewhat less space,
>then, than we have given it here now. The unix command "wc -l"
>[word count, as lines] would be handy here.

I much prefer scanning soft bulletins, Bob, but I did eyeball scan forums
and DXWWW in the hard bulletins...As for Man of Science, I work for Men of
Science (some Women of Science, too), so perhaps some it has rubbed off.

I'll keep an eye out for funding sources for this important DXpedition...

best wishes,

Nick

PS  As for Fine Tuning Proceedings....I believe ODXA is the repository, and
can provide article reprints, but not entire books...