[IRCA] CFL2005 (1)

Canadian Football League Flagship Stations and networks-2005

Eastern Conference

Hamilton Tiger-Cats

CHML-900 ON (Flagship)

Montreal Alouettes

CJAD 800 QU (Flagship-EE)

CKAC-730 QU (Flagship-FF}

Ottawa Renegades

CFGO-1200 ON "The Team" (Flagship-EE)

CJRC-1150 QU (Flagship-FF)  based on 2004 list

Toronto Argonauts

CFYI- 640 ON  (Flagship)

Western Conference

BC Lions

CKST-1040 BC (Flagship)

CFAX-1070 BC

CHNL-610 BC

CJNL-1230 BC

CINL-1340 BC

CHNL-1-1400 BC

CHNL -FM 107.1 BC Sorrento-Shuswap

CKOV-630 BC

CKMK-1240 BC

CHNL 106,7 BC Logan lake

CKDV 99.3 BC

CFNR 92.1 BC  Terrace-Thornhill

CFNR 96.1 BC Kitimat- Queen Charlotte Islands

CFNR 98.1 Prince Rupert

Note. Have listed city of license for some FM calls which are not in current FM Atlas. Some of these may have  additional numbers such as CFNR-1 etc.

Calgary Stampeders

 CHQR-770 AB (Flagship)

Edmonton Eskimos

CHED-630 AB  (Flagship)

Saskatchewan Roughriders

CKRM-620 SK (Flagship)

CJWW-600 SK

CJGX-940 SK

May be others as well.

Winnipeg Blue Bombers

CJOB-680 MB (Flagship)

CKDM-730 MB

CJRB-1220 MB

CKMW-1570 MB

CFRY-920 MB

CFRY-FM 93.1 MB

Notes:

(1) CJOB may rebroadcast games from other stations inserting their own IDs and ads when the Bombers are not playing.

(2) CFRY and CFRY-FM are not on Bombers list but I have noted them with all games so far

This list was made possible with the kind assistance of fellow DXers , Eric Floden, Mick Delmage and Fred Waterer  as well as my own research and monitoring.  I take full responsibility for any errors or omissions and will be pleased to make any corrections you may have.

Morris Sorensen

Winnipeg MB

August 1, 2005