Re: [IRCA] Log Book usage etc

I started keeping logs for AM, FM and TV DX using Microsoft Spreadsheet in 1993; before that, they were handwritten. It has allowed me to keep track of all the AM stations I've heard in this area (912 as of July 31, 2005). I also use this to keep track of all the NOAA Weather Radio stations I've heard.

73, Eric (N0UIH)