[IRCA] Burying Radials (as in Seaside, OR)

[IRCA] Burying Radials (as in Seaside, OR)

Patrick,

         I haven't been following this thread, but I'm curious if you
are putting the radials inside of anything (e.g., PVC tubing) before
burying. Obviously you have an increased salinity content in your
soil, and such protection may prolong the life of the radials and
make it a bit easier if it becomes necessary to replace or re-align them.

         Mike