[IRCA] Brand new catch

My computer was out of service for a week and I'm just now remembering
that I picked up a brand new catch from California.  Never before heard
(by me) since 1957 when I started my California log.  EDT used (for
Nancy)

1260  WY  KPOW  Powell 7/17 0200-0300 noted in a very tight null of
local KOIT playing c&w music.  Finally heard ID at 0300 (very nice K P O
W).  Thanks to Mike Hawkins over in Tracy for alerting me to this one.
Don't know why I didn't hear this in the 60s & 70s.  Heard and verified
from Iowa in the early 50s. (DKK-CA)

d kaskey san francisco ca   drake r8a kiwa aircore loop