Re: [IRCA] Problems at KTOZ 1060 Springfield, MO

Re: [IRCA] Problems at KTOZ 1060 Springfield, MO

Thanks to Eric and John for sending this in to the list--I neglected to do so as I was trying to endure a herniated lumbar disc around the time the article appeared in our local paper!  KTOZ has been off the air ever since that time.  In addition, our local Branson-show-information station KLFJ-1550 has also been off the air for about two weeks now, which means I can DX that frequency again for the first time in about 20 years!

Randy Stewart
Battlefield (just SW of Springfield) MO

<<winmail.dat>>