Re: [IRCA] dxing am stations from wyoming

Re: [IRCA] dxing am stations from wyoming

Welp,

	I heard KEVA 1240 Evanston when they did their DX test last winter.
I have also heard KTWO 1030 and KKWY 1630. KEVA is probabaly my best
domestic catch here in Maryland and one of my best ever.

Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland.