-------Original Message-------

From: texas4421
Date: 07/16/05 00:34:37

Curt-
Have heard the same thing, at varis times, on 1400, 1410, 1420, 1440, 1450,
1460, 1470 and 1480.
Most times it sounds like CW sent with a bad fist.

Same thing has been heard on 1020, 1040, 1060 and 1080.  All freqs at the
same time in parallel with each other.
Never real strong, usually about an S-6.

Curt, have you ever listen up into short wave bands when you here these
noises in AM BCB band? Their also up in the 49, 31, 25 meter bands, as well
as inbetween these bands, at the various time.  Reminds me of the russin
woodpecker in the 70's.

Willis, WB5KHD/WPE5DWS
Old Fort, TN