Re: [IRCA] List of IBOC stations

Paul,

I remember well when I was at one of the NAB Las Vegas conventions
writing for Radio World. I attended several sessions. On more than one
time, this guy from the NAB was going around asking GMs, CEs, PDs, who
were attending the convention, if there were any pirates in their
market. Most the the people ignored him, but he was making a list to
give the FCC to have them all busted. I was not impressed with the idiot
and I don't think anyone else was either.  But as you said, the IBOC
hash is worse than a pirate. As least a pirate generally would have
programming you can listen to. hi.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin