Re: [IRCA] WQAM 560 IBOC off.

Right -

   Radio World this week announced FCC seeking final comments from public re NRSC standards, and nighttime operation is up for consideration. Time to write before they get away with this. Big Fat Frits & Co. clearly state their intent to eliminate excess AM stations. Not move to FM, as some so wisely suggest, eliminate. Demolish. With Jamming. In other words, make the band safe for paid-subscriber listening to monopolist 'streams'. These boardroom gallstones bewail in manner of stabbed swine the 'fact' that no one listens to AM. From another side of their pie-holes they claim Heaved-up Dejecta (HD) radio will save AM with multiple 'streams'? If no one supposedly listens to existing streams, what makes these connivers think anyone will listen to multiple jaundiced streams? And what is this wonkish pathological obsession with bending everything under the sun with computer terminology? Is a pianoconcerto a 'stream'? Why Struble's oh-so-accurate computer models substantiate -according to Team Struble - that we could lose more than half the AM stations and not  even notice. Did Hahvud Bobby-bullshale bother to solicit the Mom & Pop stations - for whom he demonstrates smarmy contempt - for their input? Oh, poo, why should he? His backers at Price, Waterhouse - a partner of which is seen as complicit in multi-million dollar fraud involving two patient deaths - are shoveling cash over the open graves of any who dare to question. Wasn't Internet Bolsheviks' Oligarchic Communications about saving AM, not eliminating it? That's the problem with criminals, they just can't keep their lies straight. And they hate it when we catch them. All the more so when we publicize their frenetic prevarications.

    Let the FCC and broadcasters know we're on to them. They hope to spring this syphilis rash of noise on the public so as to preempt timely public opposition. They fear the power of an informed citizenry, particularly one with a penchant for publicizing avaricious carcinoma all gussied up as 'multiple streams'. Right, like the one which spins clockwise from clear channel's coprador.

                                                                     -Z.-

Paul Vincent Zecchino
Manasoviet Key, FL
BT