Re: [IRCA] List of IBOC stations

Just for the heck of it here is a list of FM stations (I'm an avid FM
dxer) in the Boston MA area....It's quickly becoming IBOC Hell!

WBUR 90.9
WUMB 91.9
WBOS 92.9
WMKK 93.7
WJMN 94.5
WTKK 96.9
WKLB 99.5
WZLX 100.7
WBCN 104.1
WROR 105.7
WMJX 106.7
WXKS 107.9

And within the next few months we will have the following on the air

WGBH 89.7
WBMX 98.5
WODS 103.3

Makes FM dxng extremely difficult on the adjacents.

Keith McGinnis
Hingham MA