Re: [IRCA] More available spectrum when TV goes digital.

Re: [IRCA] More available spectrum when TV goes digital.

Bob,

This digital thing has not been perfected as yet. They are talking about
phasing out VHS. Well, my DVD/CD burner is not perfect by a long shot.
The CD burning is fine. But some of the DVDs I burn will not always play
well on other machines. With Digital TV, you don't get snow, you get
pixil problems. There are too many glitches in digital so far. Is HD
Radio going to be any different. Unless is darn perfect, people will not
listen to it. They may not anyway. But with digital anything, we still
have a long ways to go.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin