Re: [IRCA] New Zealand good this morning

At 06:05 11/07/2005, you wrote:
>While not checking for AMBC, LF beacons were good to the Pacific this
>morning, with New Zealand being enhanced at exceptional level, 1133-1220
>utc, with Australia decent too. Even being some 350 miles inland, the past
>month has been good for TP Pacifics. This morning 19 different TP beacons
>were heard. You West Coast guys should be checking around sunrise every
>morning for Pacific AMBC!
>Hope you have good listening.

I wonder if LW is where the action is, Steve?   We've often noticed on
DXpeditions that one set of frequencies is where the best DX is hanging out...

At the moment, I suspect there are only carriers to be heard at this
location on MW (though Walt Salmaniw was hearing good stuff on the Queen
Charlottes), but I must drag myself out of bed to verify what the signal
strength recordings have (not) been telling me.

best wishes,

Nick