Re: [IRCA] cc crane radio

> I wouldn't recommend the CC Radio.  I'd rather work with my Superadio.

The Superadio runs rings around the CCRadio. The Grundig S-350 is what you
wanted when you got the CCRadio or Superadio.

> I have the CC Radio and even with the Justice Loop it isn't all that
> good.  Oh, and the digital display doesn't function correctly!

Digital readouts have been out for 25 or so years. All the others don't
fail. The ribbon that attaches to the readout is glued down. Talk about
cheap.

Can't say anything about the Justice Loop. I use an ancient Joe Worcester
SM-2 which, although long in the tooth, still works and a couple of RS
passive loops.

I would not recommend the CCRadio or CCRadio plus to anyone. The Grundig
S350 and Superadio III are better buys.

Kevin