[IRCA] KHWG-750 On The Air

Last week I heard a station on 750 in the daytime with C&W.
I assumed  it to be KERR in Polson, Montana, but I was hearing
it too often with a signal that was too steady to be skywave.
Today 07/02 I was finally able to null the IBOC from KCBS-740
enough to tape an  ID from them at 1212 PST/1912 UTC .
It is KHWG, "The Hog" in Fallon, Nevada. They are a little bit
away from the crowd at 750.0206 kHz.

Albert Lehr - Livermore, CA

Allied A-2515 receiver
Homebrew external sync detector, frequency measurement system
2 ft. altazimuth loop