Re: [IRCA] IBOC receivers Re: KFYI-550 Phoenix IBOC

Re: [IRCA] IBOC receivers Re: KFYI-550 Phoenix IBOC

Mike and all,

People now are much more connected with "What is the cost?", with
Walmart's and all. Unless you can get it for little cost, people will
not buy into it. I am waiting for the price of HDTV to drop. I am still
looking into it, but still too high. My purpose would be to watch DVDs
in better quality as we don't have any HDTV reception here. IBOC at
night will be a joke too, with QRM and all. KEX is IBOC days and at
night they fade and distort, so I don't see IBOC being of much use in
rural America anyway.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin