Re: [IRCA] Finally!!!!!!!!!

Hi Don,

KDJQ was in really well until LSS in Boise. Infact in was pretty good
all day. There seems to be some Mid Summer daytime skip of late.
  On your trip to Elk Grove, that reminds me of Bob & I driving down 99
in the mid 80s on our way to LA and the traffic was fairly light except
around Fresno and Bakersfield. When I drove it in Nov 04, it was sure a
lot different. Wall to wall traffic and the towns like Modesto that were
20-30K are now 100K. Most everywhere is growing a lot except for the
Oregon coast. It slightly grows but very little. Clatsop County had
30,500 when I went to college in the late 60s. It is now about 35,000.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR