Sent: Sunday, June 26, 2005 8:23 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] KIQS-1560 off the air

Rich,

I'm not Albert, but 1580/Merced went off in 2004 permanently, like stations who got expanded band assignments were supposed to do.  Their 1660 counterpart is alive and kicking (KXOL willing).  1580 is KBLA/Santa Monica.

Mike (just down the road a piece) Hawkins
Tracy CA

Richard Toebe <rtoebe@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Albert, is 1580 Merced back on again? I heard SS on 1580 midday the other
day, but never heard an ID. The carrier current from Sac State is another
possibility, but remote as I've never heard it from VV before.

Rich Toebe
Vacaville CA