Re: [IRCA] KFYI-550 Phoenix IBOC

> According to what others have said IBOC is a real terror to the DXing in
> the city with the IBOC station as a local.

I sure wish you all would have commented on 99-325 when I was begging you
all to speak up. You and Conti were saying you could phase it out....

Anyway, that said, I was talking to John Baker with CCU and he offered me to
get a tour to look at the plant. I think I will take him up on it. I'll let
you know what I see when I am there. I am sure it will be interesting.

Kevin