Re: [IRCA] FW: 530 dispute with Gleason [more]

Re: [IRCA] FW: 530 dispute with Gleason [more]

Who's this Gleason? If it's David Gleason, he's an enemy of the true broadcaster. He claims that "AM Stereo is not proven technology", when it's been a proven technology during its 26 years of use. He supported IBOC, lock stock and barrel. I had a lot of run-ins with him over how to run a radio station; he favored an anti-community and anti-career stance, while my stance has always been for fostering better relations with the DX community and the local community, and for building careers and continuing to build them, not building them only to have them destroyed at an instance. I would never hire him for any engineering job, regardless of whether my station broadcasts in English, Spanish, French or even Cantonese.

73, Eric (N0UIH)