Re: [IRCA] STLtoday article: Winner who got candy bar, not cash, sues from evharben@msn.com

I heard the transcript of the '107th caller' on another list.  I think it was a mean, rotten, low devious trick & the station should be heavily fined & the announcers banned for life.  There is
way, way too much of this kind of indecency in our every day life (not even touching on our government).  We can do with a lot less.  Well............you asked for opinions..........

don kaskey san francisco ca