Re: [IRCA] STLtoday article ...

Please, please, PLEASE, do not take this e-mail
the wrong way ...

BUT ...

I'm curious as to why we receive e-mails from
"STLToday.com" on this list ... especially when
they don't really contain anything related to
MWDX ...

I understand that sometimes we "digress" a
little from true MWDX topics.  I could see
the use of e-mails from "STLToday.com" if
they were about St. Louis or other Missouri/
Illinois stations ...

My e-mail client always puts a "Possible
SPAM" tag on them, alerting me of potential
dangers.  So, I usually just nuke them before
reading them.  Fortunately, even though I hit
the wrong key on my keyboard this afternoon,
the e-mail didn't have any nasty critter in
it.

BUT ... there's always that possibility!!

PLEASE ... no flames ...

I was just wondering ...

73 and GREAT DX!

Stephen Ponder N5WBI