Re: [IRCA] My Loop Antenna is complete...

Re: [IRCA] My Loop Antenna is complete...

That's about the length of time it took me. I think the longest time spent
was untangling the wire. Of course, my Daughter Sara "helped" me. How many
Turns did you put on the Secondary Loop? I put it together exactly the way
it was written.

Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!

International Radio Club of America&lt;irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&gt;<br>&gt;To:
&quot;Mailing list for the International Radio Club of
America&quot;&lt;irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&gt;<br>&gt;Subject: Re: [IRCA] My
Loop Antenna is complete...<br>&gt;Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 18:27:05
-0700<br>&gt;<br>&gt;How long to build that 18&quot; box loop from the URL?
Well, actual construction<br>&gt;took maybe 4-5 hours, after I found some
scrap wood, scrap woodscrews, where<br>&gt;my #18 enamel wire was, where the
tuning cap was, etc. I built it yesterday<br>&gt;and tested it
Message-----<br>&gt;From:
irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<br>&gt;[mailto:irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Ira Elbert New, III<br>&gt;Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2005 3:16
PM<br>&gt;To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<br>&gt;Subject: Re: [IRCA] My Loop
did it take you to build that one?<br>&gt;<br>&gt;Bert
New<br>&gt;Watkinsville, Georgia<br>&gt;Proudly Serving You Since
mailing
expressed in messages on this mailing list are those of the<br>&gt;original
contributors and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the<br>&gt;IRCA,
its editors, publishing staff, or officers<br>&gt;<br>&gt;For more
information: http://www.ircaonline.org<br>&gt;<br>&gt;To Post a message:
mailing
expressed in messages on this mailing list are those of the original
irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<br>&gt;<br>