[IRCA] KKWY letter

I received a short handwritten note from KKWY-1630 Cheyenne WY, "Thanks for the letter yes the station changed formats and is now Spanish." This for a follow up report. They also sent a "I Love My Country! KWY AM 1630" bumper sticker. I'm pretty lenient on what I'll call a verie but unfortunately I can't count this one. I'll have to try again, maybe with a prepared card.

Martin Foltz
Mission Viejo CA