Re: [IRCA] BC/AB radio update

Tim wrote:

800  CKOR  BC  Penticton - Still active and still //CJOR-1240 and
CIOR-1400 but not CHOR-1450.  None of the Okanagan Valley stations get
out as well as they used to.

Tim, I have noted 800 to be much louder here in Vancouver over the past few
months -- and at my annual visit to Penticton, 800 actually took over 770 to
830 this May; in previous years, I have been able to at least hear KGO on
810 next to them (from 5 km south of town)

ef
Vancouver