[IRCA] 1510--Another format switch

Turning on the car radio this morning, expecting to find 'Finger Poppin
& Doo Woppin Time' I was greeted by Frank singing 'Fly Me To The Moon'.
This was followed by 'Little White Lies' which was played twice in a row
& then 'America The Beautiful'.  Announcements were for 'AM 1510'.
Coming back home a few hours later it was almost all Frankie's hits.

So, once again, 1510 in the Bay Area has changed formats.  In the past
5-6 years this must be the double umpteenth time they've done this.  And
this right around the corner from their reported switchover to relaying
KPIG-FM from Freedom CA next month.  One of my non dxer friends has told
me his favorite station is 1510 because 'they have a different format
every 6 months' and he likes that.

The only thing different at night is bits & pieces of Mexican music
showing up under KNZR on 1560.  I'm still guessing Willows.

Happy Fathers Day to all

don kaskey

p.s.  John, Donna, Harry...the Fathers Day Thread has been very
enjoyable. dkk