Re: [IRCA] Vertical antennas

Alan,

The whole ground system is totally buried and has been that way for
several years. Finding the ground rods and the connections would not be
too easy unless I want to dig down a lot. The tops of the rods are
several inches below the surface.
One thing I might try which would be easy is to put on top of the ground
a couple radials connected to the ground system running those to the
North/NE and see if the pattern changes. Maybe out 10 or 20 feet. Maybe
pound a rod into the ground a couple of feet at the far end. The ground
is still very wet and swampy which it is most of the year except for
August. I'll keep the lists posted.

73s,

Patrick

Patrick Martin