[IRCA] Variable Capacitor

Okay...now that I have the Variable Capacitor...and I construct the
Loop...how and where do I connect the wires coming from the Loop to the
Variable Capacitor? Scratch the how part as I assume I solder them. Idiot
question...anyway...once the wires are connected from the Loop to the
Variable Capacitor, then where do I connect wires and/or coax to run to the
Radio? Should I use twin-lead or coax? I'll be using this with the Drake R8B
so I could do both. I would think one would be better than the other.

Please help as I may get started building the thing this evening. I'm gonna
go plant grass now while y'all answer.

Thanks a million!

Bert
Watkinsville, GA