Re: [IRCA] Sunset DX (Hah)

Trade offs, Don, trade offs.  A gorgeous day in
northern California without humidity and very large
insects. No offense to the midwest dwellers, but I've
been on both sides and I'll take this one (as will my
Omaha born wife).  :-)

Bob Coomler
Cloverdale, CA (where KDXU is wandering in and out at
2040 PDST)