[IRCA] Properly Grounded

I found another surge protector and the green light in on that one and
there are a series of red, amber, green, etc and they are marked.
Apparently there is no trouble as the Green one is marked "Properly
Grounded". I guess I was concerned for nothing. Again thanks to everyone
for their help, but I am still going to install a panel surge protector
just to be safe.

73s,

Patrick

Patrick Martin