[IRCA] KSEN-1150

We asked the powers-that-be at KSEN if they broadcast high school sporting events. This is the reply I received from Mark Daniels:

"Art, Yes we do broadcast H.S. sports. In fact, probably more than any station in Montana. We have an average of 2 to 3 H.S. football games per weekend., and an average of 3-4 H.S. basketball games per week, sometimes more. We also broadcast live play by play of H.S. Volleyball when teams make it to the State Tournament and we have even done live play by play of state wrestling matches. In the summertime we carry 6-8 Legion baseball games."

I wish every station gave such prompt and concise replies to my queries.

Art Blair with O. Howit Hertz
Wet Folsom, CA