Re: [IRCA] Groucho Marx and the Flying Something-or-Other

Re: [IRCA] Groucho Marx and the Flying Something-or-Other

You Bet Your Life

Out on a limb here...wasn't George F., the announcer
???

--- Charles A & Leonor L Taylor <calltaylor@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

---------------------------------
  Lee and Mike,

OK youse guys split a point. Mike gets 1/2 point, and
Lee gets 1/2point. The Flying Something-or-Other was
on the Groucho Marx Show.Correct.

I'd like to go further OT and pose the question: What
was the name ofthe show? And who was/is George
Fenneman?

Which TV network?

Further questions enter my mind, but go even further
OT. Don't wantmutiny.

Charles

LEE FRESHWATER wrote:
say the secret word, and win a hundred dollars
!!!!lee--- Michael Hawkins <downsized99@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

If I remember correctly, it always near-missedGroucho
and stayed very clear of George Fenneman. Mike
HawkinsCharles A & Leonor L Taylor
<calltaylor@xxxxxxx>wrote:OK wise guys,What is the
precedent for my Magic Flying
Duck?Charles------Charles A & Leonor L
TaylorGreenville, North
Carolina_______________________________________________IRCA
mailing
listIRCA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx://dallas.hard-core-dx.com/mailman/listinfo/ircaOpinions
expressed in messages on this mailing listare those of
the original contributors and do notnecessarily
reflect the opinion of the IRCA, itseditors,
publishing staff, or officersFor more information:
http://www.ircaonline.orgTo Post a message:
irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You Yahoo!?Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best
spamprotection around http://mail.yahoo.com >