[IRCA] From the IRCA message board

This was posted 6/5/05 by a "Michelle":

I'd like to know recommendations for a radio that I can buy that will have exceptional AM reception. I just moved a few hours away from where I grew up, and now I'm having withdrawls from my favorite AM stations. Any opinions will be very appreciative - I'm hoping to buy a radio that also has shortwave. Thank you!

Unfortunately, she didn't give an e-mail address for replies, but hopefully she'll be checking the IRCA message board - so please reply to her there, if you could!

Thanks!!

Lynn.
Lafayette, LA
Check out the IRCA Web site at http://www.ircaonline.org