Re: [IRCA] KEX IBOC Sideband Image

 We have Spanish
KXMG    1150 DA2 D OR US   5.000   0.047   -----     9.60   43.31  N/E  08.0
PORTLAND
That produces sidebands on open 1160 .. I can hear them with wide filters to
1165 when the IBOC starts.  1170 is covered with IBOC.  IBOC covers 1210 and
is there until 1215 when I start getting side bands for Spanish
KCCS    1220 ND2 D OR US   1.000   0.171   -----    42.15  194.74  SSW  08.0
SALEM
And then
KMUZ    1230 ND1 C OR US   0.920   0.920   -----    16.88  103.50  ESE  08.0
GRESHAM
With narrow filters I can hear IBOC from 1161 to 1215 but it's kinda hard to
tell the end of iboc and the start of noise.

I added another band scan with wider scan so you can see the adjacent
channels and the scope of the interferance.

de Mary Anne/ke7cgz