[IRCA] New MW QSL

1330  KLBO   TX, Monahans, rec. bumper sticker in 8d for SASE with
message "You heard us. Thanks" Signed J.B. Also enclosed was a map of
Monahans and area. Address: 1706 E. Sealy Ave, PO Box 270, Monahans  TX
79756. Interesting. This is the 3rd report I had sent. The first two I
enclosed a cassette. This one I enclosed a CD. Maybe they could not play
the cassette. This is one reason I bought the Lite On DVD/CD recorder.
Texas QSL #71, MW QSL #2898.  (PM-OR)

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR
KAVT Reception Manager