[IRCA] 1710 kHZ

Right now 6/1/2005 2305, I detect at least six distinct carriers on SpecLab.  There
are at least three stations yielding audio.  One is a guy in English, assumed to be the
Brooklyn pirate.  It is the strongest signal.  The second strongest signal is another
guy talking. I can't tell the language. I think this might be the Boston pirate. There is a
third station right above the threshold with music.  I have no idea who this might be.

Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland
R8B
K9AY/300 foot longwire