Re: [IRCA] IBOC from WTOP -- Postscript

They go off right at local sunset every day.  As far as I know, no station is authorized
to operate IBOC at night.  I think some have even without the authorization, probably
someone forget to switch it off.  There was some nighttime authorization a couple of
years ago for a couple of stations, but it was withdrawn and was only experimental.

Bill