[IRCA] 1010 Spanish

Early this morning 5/23, shortly after midnight I noted that both my
Radio Formula stations were off the air.  That is 990-KATD &
1010-KIOI........Open Carrier was running on both frequencies.  990 had
a weak Santa Barbara & even weaker (presumed) Mexicali.  1010 had a fine
signal from CBR + a spanish music station.  I suppose this could have
been Delano, Tolleson or even someone south of the border.  Fair signal
at times.

1530 KZNX better signal tonight than the night before.

1630 Wyoming very weak in spanish now.  Will have to check at TOH some
day and get the new call.

don k.