[IRCA] Program your own station...

For all of you who lament the quality of radio programming and pine to do your own thing, here's your chance!

Below is the intro to an XM Radio offer to its members.  If your really want to know more, here's a link:

W. Curt Deegan
Boca Raton, (South East) Florida

In honor of the XM Nation growing to 4 million subscribers strong, we're giving our listeners the chance to run XM Channel 103 for a day. It's yours. YOU name it. YOU pick the songs. YOU bring in 3 of your buddies to help run YOUR national, coast to coast, radio channel. YOU do radio like YOU think it should be done.