Re: [IRCA] IBOC

Imagine whoosh noise smothering your favorite program. IBOC's charming dulcet tones are most effective at masking whatever one wishes to hear.  Close approximation also might be weak FM or TV signal in which noise obfuscates intelligence.
   Sounds similar to the waterfall downstream from Providence, RI's 1890's slaughterhouses located along scenic Moshassuck River. Imagine favorite signals to be clear water. Visualize IBOC noise to be bovine colon, spleen and snout chunks, adroitly sprinkled into formerly pristine waters. Mmmmm. 'Yummy yum", as Aunt Constance would say while dining at Gosford Park as Ivor Novello just goes on and on and on......
   Let's give Wall St. investors the ingredients list of this meal from Bile Hell. As Bob Grant implores: "Your influence counts. Use it."

  Nomenklatura who suspended this worthless scribe myopically admits IBOC 'affects our hobby'. No, not about our hobby. We're astute listeners issuing early warning of impending ruin to AM's many listeners who depend upon daytime and skywave coverage.

   Suspension was for one week or until this lowly scribe could be 'civil'. Civil, in manner of those pushing spectral blight? But where's the fun in that? Anyone can be suspended. My counterproposal: Banished for Life. Why serve oneself to those equating 'coercion' with 'civility'? Francois X. Duvalier, M.D., Papa Doc, ruled Haiti 14 years, introduced the 'W.C.' as he termed it, to his people, fine innovation. Papa Doc was President For Life. Papa Doc, fine company, that.

                                                                                 -Z.-for-Life-

Paul Vincent Zecchino
living in exile,
Manasoviet Key, FL