[IRCA] Eric Read This..

Title: Eric Read This..
Eric,

This man gives a testimonial. Will you call him a liar? He runs a religious station.

http://www.wrathofkahn.org/default.php

Editorial

Cam-D
TM on KHNC by Don and Sharon Wiedeman, owners of KHNC, 1360 AM.

We are Don and Sharon Wiedeman, owners of a radio station in the northern front-range Colorado for the past twelve years.

Radio broadcasting has not always been a part of our lives. 1n 1984, the inspiration came as I read from the Bible in Isaiah 40:9. "Go Up to the high mountain and proclaim with a loud voice."

Later, believing there was something for us in radio, I looked for someone who could help us begin to start in radio. I found an engineer from New Jersey who wanted to help us to have a radio station. The frequency that we chose was 1360 AM, with the call letters KHNC. The FCC application form was filled out requesting a construction permit with 500 watts of power daytime and 450 watts of power nighttime.

There were difficulties, but finally we were able to construct the radio station and to begin broadcasting in February 1993. As time passed, we were able to increase our daytime power to 10,000 watts and our nighttime power was increased to 1,000 watts.

The area that we reach with our radio station is metro Denver and northern Colorado and parts of southern Wyoming. The population of all these areas is more than 1.5 million people.

Our radio program format is conservative talk.We produce talk shows on various subjects such as, politics, financial interests, natural health, and Bible. We also send our audio signal up on satellite <G-13, channel 4,audio 7.70 > so that other radio stations in the 50 states can pick up and rebroadcast our programming.

There are also many listeners to our programming all around the world as we broadcast on the worldwide Internet 7 days a week 24 hours a day on <www.AmericaNewsNet.com>

Several months ago, we started to receive listener complaints at our studio in Johnstown, Colorado about our 1360 radio signal being overcome with a loud buzz in areas in Denver. We asked our engineer and he told us that radio station KCFR 1340 AM, a Colorado public radio station, had gone to a digitized broadcasting system. Their type of digital system buzzes out near-by frequencies like our 1360 AM.

We called the engineer of KCFR to complain about their new digital system and how it was buzzing out our radio signal, 1360 AM, in large places in Denver. His response was I cannot help you and he told us then there was nothing that we could do about it. We asked our engineer if there was anything we could do and he recommended we install a KAHN digital system called Cam-D
TM. He said that this system would change our broadcasting system to digital and it would greatly enhance our radio signal and overcome most of the KCFR 1340 AM effect on us in Denver.

We now are broadcasting with a new Cam-D digitized system and the majority of the buzzing effect that KCFR had over our signal has been greatly reduced, except if you are listening close to their tower

Since we have been broadcasting with a Cam-D, we have received many favorable comments. A listener in Littleton, Colorado, which is located in the extreme part of our signal, said that when she takes her son to school in the morning there were some places where our signal would fade out but now it doesn't.

This was true with many other listeners that live in extreme areas of our signal. Other listeners say that our signal was sounding clearer and stronger in their area, and they were happy about it. Also, in a nearby town of Greeley, where our nighttime signal did not appear, now it is heard.

With all these improvements we are still in FCC guidelines.

In my opinion, the Cam-D digital system has improved our radio signal and
helps us to reach more population centers.

We, Don and Sharon Wiedeman, truly believe the above stated facts and opinions are accurate and are not meant to mislead.

May 6, 2005

Don and Sharon Wiedeman

2 South Parish Ave.

Johnstown, Colorado 80534